At the time of this writing, quarantine eases in several countries, travel is starting to put itself back together again. Many are starting to have their documents translated such as their driver’s license using 驾照翻译.
On the other hand, not because government starts to ease on travel regulations, it doesn’t mean that you can go out freely without keeping yourself informed of important guidelines. Before going out, it is essential to know that travelling can increase the odds of spreading Covid19 and getting it as well. At the moment, postponing any of your travel itineraries and staying at home is still the best approach to protect and stop the spread of the virus.
Ask this to Yourself before Travelling
If you can’t though, then make sure to read the following.
- Are you, someone you’ll be visiting or perhaps someone in your household would be at increased risks for acquiring Covid19?
- If ever you are infected, you may spread the virus to your loved ones while travelling and when you get back home. Don’t be so confident simply because you’re not showing any symptoms. Remember, some people who have Covid19 were asymptomatic.
- Are the cases increasing or high in the destination you’ll be travelling or in your own community? Keep this in mind, the more the cases in the community of origin or even at the destination, the higher the possibilities of spreading and getting Covid19. So before travelling, it is smart to check the case in the state for the past week or two.
- Have you done research in the hospitals in your choice of destination or community if they have enough rooms for new patients, particularly to those who have Covid19? You can easily get the information about this by checking the local and state public health department site.
- It is your homework to check if the destination you’ll be going or your own community has restrictions or requirements for travelers. Much like with the previous tip, check it with the state and local health department website.
Activities You must Avoid
Even though quarantine is less stringent than before, it must be automatic to avoid going to big social gatherings such as parties, funeral or wedding, attending mass gatherings similar to concerts, parade or sporting event, being in crowds similar to bars, restaurants, movie theaters and the likes. You get the picture. Just be safe and be cautious with your actions.